Saturday, April 18, 2015

Quilt Lovely

I rarely pre-order books, but as soon as I heard Jen Kingwell was writing a book I knew I needed it and pre-ordered it as soon as I could.
To sum Quilt Lovely up in one word - amazing! The patterns, the fabrics, the variety - everything about this book is amazing.
I think Daisy Do, the cover quilt, is on my list of quilts I need to make.
 I might not get to Daisy Do for a while and I know it will be a long term project so I am glad Jen included patterns for cushions as well as quilts. These two are my current favourites.
Clam Bake
 Wheel of Fortune
I'm still working way on my Steam Punk blocks and enjoying every moment of it, even appliqueing the circles. I never thought it would happen, but I might become one of those quilters that love hand piecing.

No comments: