Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sewing, Knitting, Sorting

I think I have settled on a background for my stars.
Trying to sort out my templates, they are a bit out of control. I can't wait to try out these new Marti Michell templates I bought at market, I have a few of her rulers and love them. It was great to buy some templates from her in person, she is so knowledgeable and helpful.
 I found this wall hook on Etsy. It is perfect for necklaces. Much less tangles now hopefully.
 I can't say I love corrugated ribbing, but I am enjoying seeing these little leaves emerge on my Bunty Mitts.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I need to pick up my Bunty Mitts. I'm at about the same place you are, and have been for about 6 months!

flowerpress said...

oooh, I need that necklace hanger! thanks for the link.
Love your stars and the neutral backing.