Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Me Made May

I decided last week to join in Me Made May this year. I thought it might give me a chance really clean out my wardrobe, to see what I really like to wear, what needs to go out and what I need to make.
So far I have worn a couple of t-shirts I made last week, 2 different Simplicity 2591 dresses I made recently, a Simplicity 2226 skirt, A Schoolhouse Tunic and a New Look 6775 tunic.
I should have a new dress which isn't a Simplicity 2591 to show you later this week!

2 comments:

Jo said...

I really love the Simplicity 2591 on you Kate, it looks like it's really versatile for layering. I'm thinking of making a 2226 skirt for autumn/winter, just wondering did you line it so it doesn't stick to your tights or don't have that problem?

Annie said...

I am loving your style Kate . . .you will rock the U S of A