Saturday, October 05, 2013

Little Doll

I tried to clean the cutting table yesterday, I really did. But I found pieces of a prototype and some pattern pieces that I had discarded when I could not get the shapes right a few months ago. Of course I had to have another go and I am glad I did. The girls are off to a birthday party next weekend and I think this will be a perfect present. 
I used some beautiful linen for the face. My eyes are never neat when I try to satin stitch them on linen so I used safety eyes. I think I am a convert. I've already ordered some more.


Back to cleaning the cutting table I go.

6 comments:

Sue Niven said...

I like you find it hard to do eyes, the safety eyes are a great alternative She looks great!

Annie said...

She is very Cute! That's my type of tidying Up!

Samantha Dennison said...

She's so lovely!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Cute as a button. Love her hair do.

zimowa said...

piękna! :D idę dalej patrzeć :)))
beautifull! I'm going to continue to watch :)))

Sally said...

A sweet doll indeed :) ... and yes the eyes work very well.