Monday, April 15, 2013

Little Ellie

I love testing patterns for Marina of Wink Designs. I know that they really won't need testing. They are always well written and she has thoroughly tested them herself first. This is the Little Ellie Dress. Of course I had to make two, my girls still like to wear the same things in different fabrics. All of these fabrics have come from Spotlight over the last few years. The dress on the left is made from quilting cotton and on the right is a patchwork cotton and some lightweight denim. 
My girls love to wear smocks and tops over leggings and long sleeved shirts in winter so these are going to be perfect for the coming winter and I know I will be making more next summer.




7 comments:

Sue said...

The dresses are fantastic Kate. I love the fabrics you used for both of them. I think Evie is starting to look more like her big sisters!

Christine said...

They are very sweet dressed and your girls are beautiful.

Suse said...

WHAT IS GROWING IN YOUR SANDPIT??!!

eva said...

Beautiful Dresses!!
Beautiful Girls!!!
xo
eva

Marina said...

Thanks Kate. They look lovely and always smile so sweetly for the camera....

Suz said...

Gorgeous dresses - and how sweet that your girls like to dress the same!

Anonymous said...

And I'd wear these myself :) love the fabrics xx