Friday, January 04, 2013

Homespun

The latest Homespun is out and my quilt is on the cover! I have only had a chance to have a quick glance through it but noticed lots of familiar names have projects in it.
This quilt seems to have been a WIP for a long time. I originally made this pattern in completely different colours and then I wanted to remake it and write the pattern as I went. I chose some Flea Market Fancy - the original fabrics, that is how long ago I planned it. It did sit for quite some time until Catherine from Homespun asked me to write it up and I am so glad I did as it made me finish it and now I think it is one of my favourite quilts. I can't wait to get it back and to have it on the couch.


12 comments:

Judith said...

Congratulations on the quilt! It photographed up beautifully...

rachelmp said...

It looks fantastic and I like the background you have picked out too. I can't wait to see the magazine, and my project is in it too :)

flowerpress said...

Yay you cover girl!
Love the brown background.

Kirsty said...

Congrats! It looks amazing.

Jules said...

A huge congrats~ it's such a dynamic pattern!

xx

Brenda said...

Congratulations on having your quilt on the cover! It's beautiful.

Christine said...

Congratulations! I will have to buy that magazine now. Your quilt looks beautiful. We enjoy and use the Tulip Wonderland quilt I made everyday.

Christine said...

Congratulations on having your quilt featured!!! From what I've seen on your blog you do EXCELLENT work and deserve to have your work featured! Enjoy this and the upcoming weekend!

Samantha Dennison said...

Congratulations!!

A-L said...

oh that's fantastic! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats. I have a few blogging friends in this issue, I will have to go a buy this issue :)

patchworkdelights said...

Congrats, lovely lovely quilt and well done for making into a magazine too!