Sunday, October 07, 2012

New Sewing Patterns

McCalls, Butterick and Vogue had a good sale recently. I thought a couple looked great for now, stretchy and good for breast feeding, I'm pretty sure I didn't need another stretchy wrap dress pattern or another shirt dress pattern, but I couldn't resist - what if it is the perfect pattern for me that needs no alteration and is amazingly flattering (always my dream when buying patterns)??
This lot only cost $11. Postage was a ridiculous $25, but $36 for 7 patterns is very very cheap in Australia.
 I am still crocheting, the pile of flowers is getting bigger.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Lots of pretty patterns you found. Love all of the beautiful crocheted flowers. Have a nice day!

Lisa said...

Even with the ridiculous shipping prices, it's amazing how much cheaper patterns are. I have that Vogue wrap dress pattern and made it up.. i LOVE it! After I bought it I checked some reviews on patternreview.com and found it was a really popular pattern. Reminds me to make another one when I find some nice fabric..

Unknown said...

I think cheaper is not is suitable or exact word here, it should be nominal or reasonable...
crochet cotton