Saturday, August 25, 2012

Quilt Backings

I am always on the look out for good quilt backings at good prices. I had some really good luck on Thursday at Textile Traders. The quilt fabric section of Textile Traders can be a bit hit and miss. Sometimes they get great shipments of fabric in and a few years ago they had lots of Amy Butler and other designer fabric. I hadn't found anything great for a while, but I loved these for quilt backs the other day. The added bonus was it was buy 2 get a metre free. These three are all from Anthology Fabrics which I had not come across before. I also found odd random bolts from Freespririt, Michael Miller, Kaufman and Moda.

3 comments:

Maria said...

They are fabulous finds indeed...

Annie said...

I'm always looking for quilt backs too.

Kaylee said...

Great quilt backs Kate, did you buy them on line ?