Saturday, May 26, 2012

Baby Kina

Poor little Evie, I took her to Perth this week to get her adenoids out and have gromits put in and she was feeling very sad and sorry for herself. Luckily she has woken up much happier today. She is never the same if she doesn't have her Dad and big sisters around.
I finished up this Baby Kina cardigan before I went. A really quick knit. I used some handpsun that I must have spun 2 or 3 years ago and it was the perfect amount for this project. It is definitely not the best handspun, but I think this is proof that even the dodgiest handspun will knit up ok. More details on Ravelry.




4 comments:

Ingrid said...

I hope that Evie feels better soon, and that the grommets achieve their purpose. Lovely knitting too!

Brenda said...

I hope Evie feels better soon. Thinking of all of you. Have a nice relaxing weekend. Love the little knitted sweater.

Jo said...

Poor little thing. I feel for her, my little girl had her adenoids out about a year ago and didn't cope so well with the operation, but it has helped, so it seems worth it. Lots of extra cuddles helped at the time :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww I do hope Evie is feeling better now. Lovely pressie for her too.