Thursday, August 11, 2011

Knitting and Crochet

I seem to have lost my crafting mojo the last few weeks. I am hoping it returns soon, I have lots of ideas, but no enthusiasm for actually doing them.
Eva and I have been cooking, reading and playing and there has been a little crocheting and knitting.
I have been slowly working on this blanket for the girls. Not really my colours, but this is exactly what they requested.
I am up to the arms on my Golden Wheat Cardigan. I really should get a move on and finish it so I can wear it while it is still winter.



8 comments:

Nicky said...

I am with your clients - love those colours! Keep going you are nearly there with what looks like a great cardie - great colour too!

My.Florentine said...

There must be something going around then, because I've lost my craft mojo too! Lots of ideas, serious lack of motivation. I hope yours returns soon.

zofia said...

That is looking wonderful. I hope to try a crochet blanket one day...
I also have a jumper for me to finish, sadly left behind in a flurry of kids stuff.

jules said...

Your cardigan looks wonderful! I love that shade... must get a shadecard from Bendigo!

xx

Annie said...

Oh I LOVE the girl's colours - it will look just beautiful. I've got back to a bit of crotchet myself. Hope you get crafting again soon and find some inspiration. Bet your garden is coming to life.

Homemaker Honey said...

I like the colors of the blanket. It's going to be beautiful!

Deborah
Homemaker Honey
homemakerhoney.com

Kylie said...

Hearing you - I have an order for a bolero and really really should be knitting it - but scared and putting it off:)

Stacey @ bakercourt said...

Your cardigan looks beautiful - I can't wait to see how it turns out! Good luck x