Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ready to Quilt

I have been slowly working on a diamond quilt. It originally had a different border, but after looking at it for a week I unpicked it and added a different one. This is definitely better although Chris does't like it at all. He doesn't usually have very strong opinions on my work, but he did with this. How can pink and green not look great? I think I have enough of this green left for a smock type shirt for myself. I think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this quilt.

15 comments:

Andi said...

I'm sorry .... when did men get the (quilting) vote?

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

He's a boy! What would he know?! Pink and green rule. And we need more picture Kate xox

One Flew Over said...

I think the pink and green look beautiful! Think pink lilles...stunning!

Anonymous said...

I am so loving the little of it I can see! Looks fantastic, can't wait to see the rest of it!
Amy

Corrie said...

love it! well done! love the pink and green!

Corrie;)

Annie said...

Looks great what I can see

Leonie Guld said...

Hey is he color blind, you know they have problems with their greens and red tones....That could explain his, well confusion ;)

Abby and Stephanie said...

Pink and green are perfect together!!!

Mette (Mettuska) said...

Well, I think that green and pink suits really great together :)

Novi On The Go said...

I think the quilt has a nice 'vintage' quality about it. It's a lovely design and the colors are nice.

Kerri said...

what a beauty!! and the colors are perfect together! :)

Sandrine said...

Those colours are really great together I agree;)

Anonymous said...

It looks stunning, such beautiful bright colours. I love that green Heather Bailey print.

Chara Michele said...

I think it looks lovely! (You could tell him that pink & green are often together in nature - with flowers :)

karlyn Jackson said...

I really love the colours in this, can't wait to see the finished product.