Thursday, September 13, 2007

Meme


Amanda tagged me for this meme which is very handy as I have one picture of a finished doll and not much else to say this week except we have nearly recovered, except for my sense of smell, you would think it would make me stop eating, but no it hasn't.

Q1. What were you doing 10 Years ago?
I had just finished Uni and really didn't have a plan and just took work wherever I could for a year.

Q2. What were you doing 1 Year ago?
Pretty much what I am doing now. At home with the girls and I'd just started really getting back into sewing and desiging my own soft toys.

Q3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Tim Tams, Pink Lady Apples, Almonds, Shortbread biscuits, Celery with peanut butter

Q4. What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
Quite a lot of great/bad 80s music (depending on your perspective)

Q5. 5 things you would do if you are a Millionaire?
Travel, a slightly bigger house, donate more to charity.

Q6. 5 Bad habits?
I try to keep these to myself

Q7. 5 things you like to do?
Sew, read, cook, spend time with Chris and the girls, quiet time by myself.

Q8. 5 Favourite Toys?
Sewing machine, overlocker, camera, MP3 player, computer

Q9. 5 things you would never wear?
Shorts - haven't worn them for years, gold lame, tiger print, acrylic jumpers, midriff tops.

Q10. 5 things you hate to do
Get up when it's cold, clean the bathroom, dust, shopping with the girls, pack to go anywhere.
So if you are looking for something to write about this week consider yourself tagged.

9 comments:

Jen said...

I'm playing along!

Anonymous said...

so glad you're feeling better! nice to learn more about you- i think our favourite snacks and toys are exactly the same.

Chara Michele said...

I hope you feel completely better soon! It is fun to read a bit more about you:)

Di said...

I did this tag a few weeks ago! It's a good source of information - nice to leatn a little more about you!!

Sue said...

I love the dolly, so cute and sweet in those fabrics too. Glad that your on the mend. I probably would know quite a few lyrics from the 80's too.

Anonymous said...

Great answers. I could relate to so many of them. I answer the clothing part exactly the same and glad to see you aren't like "Kath and Kim" with muffin tops.....

Gabrielle said...

Sorry to hear you've all been sick - glad you're getting over it. I love all the little details in this post - I can't help imagining a gorgeous outfit of gold lame shorts and tiger print midriff - perfect for cleaning the bathroom on a cold morning!

tea time and roses said...

Nice to hear you are feeling much better... I enjoyed reading more about you. The doll baby is so cute, you do beautiful work...

Take care...

Beverly :o)

Stacey said...

Mmm... I love peanut butter with celery. I also like it filled with philly.
As for shorts - love to be able to wear them but, those days have passed me by.