Sunday, September 02, 2007

Father's Day

I didn't get around to Flashback Friday this week so I thought I'd combine it with Father's Day. My Dad is gallivanting around the US with some of his friends looking at old tractors and machinery so I'm sure he'll have a wonderful day. This is Dad and me in early 1977 just outside our house.
Our Father's Day here has been pretty relaxed. I bought Chris his favourite ice cream and he is having chilli for dinner, his favourite. The sun is out here. I took the girls for a walk this morning and it smelt and felt like Spring. I hope you are having a great day wherever you are!

4 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Happy Fathers Day to all you Australian daddies! What a lovely picture of you and your dad!

jessica said...

what a memorable pictures.

happy father's day to all.

Sue said...

What a fantastic picture. I agree, the weather has been very nice indeed and very inspiring to be outside too without being cold.

Gina said...

AAAAwwww